Terms and Conditions
Buying Online Terms
Here's what you need to know when you buy anything on our website.
Who are we?
This website is operated by Bamboo & Grey. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Bamboo & Grey.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number: 11316539.
Our registered office is at: 25 Fir Tree Walk, Enfield, EN1 3TZ.
Your agreement with us
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and you agree you've read and accepted these terms, which comprise the following:
- The buying online terms
- The terms relating to Use of this site (see below)
When you order products from our site, we treat this as an offer from you to purchase such products. We may refuse to accept such orders for any number of reasons - such as unavailability of products, product or pricing errors.
We must receive payment of the total price for the products and postage that you order before we can accept such order. Once we receive your payment, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending you an email to the email address that you provide in your order.
We reserve the right to refuse an order or cancel a contract. This may include but is not limited to:
- Failure by us to obtain authorisation of payment
- The product ordered being out of stock either temporarily or permanently
- Identification of an error within the product information
We will contact you if there are any problems with your order.
We have made every effort to display the colours and images of our products as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display colour will be accurate. The actual colours you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot accept responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
All descriptions, photographs or specifications contained on our website are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described on the website and will not form part of the contract with you. Every effort has been made to ensure our sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible but they are approximates. We do not warrant that the quality of products or information obtained by you will meet your expectations.
All details, descriptions and prices of our products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto our website.
Availability and delivery
We try to provide you with availability information on our site. Beyond what we say on such pages, we can't be more specific about availability and delivery dates.
Delivery dates are estimates only, unless you have selected delivery premium delivery service in which case we guarantee the delivery date and time that you have selected. As we process your order we'll inform you if any products on your order turn out to be unavailable or delayed for any reason.
How will my order be delivered?
We use Royal Mail 1st Class delivery for UK deliveries and get proof of purchase for all parcels sent. This takes 1-2 working days from dispatch to delivery. For Europe we use Royal Mail International Standard and get proof of purchase. This take 3-5 working days from dispatch to delivery.
Right to cancel and return products
If you're a personal customer, you have the right to cancel your online order within 14 calendar days after the day you receive your products.
To cancel your order within this period and to arrange the return of products, please notify us within 14 days of receipt of receiving your order of your wish to return an item. We offer a full refund if the product is then returned in its original condition and packaging (including the gift box) within 14 days of notification to us. Refunds will be issued to the payment method used when the order was placed, within 7 days of receiving the returned item(s).
If you decide to cancel your order, please note the following:
- You'll be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us unless:
- we've delivered them to you in error
- the product was damaged or defective at the date of delivery to you
- You'll need to take reasonable care of the products until they're returned to us. We recommend you pack the products securely and obtain proof of postage;
- We have the right to charge you for any missing items, and we may deduct these from any sums owed to you;
- We'll refund the original purchase price (less any discounts we applied at the time of your purchase) for the products you're cancelling, together with the delivery charge to you as soon as reasonably possible, and in any case within 30 days of receiving your cancellation request.
Your personal information
Our liability to you
We're legally responsible to you if our negligence causes death or personal injury, but we're not responsible to you for any:
- Business loss, lost business or missed opportunities
- Loss of profits or income
- Loss of use of the services
- Special losses
- Loss of data
- Loss arising from delay or failure to deliver products or services
- Loss or damage that's not directly caused by us, or which we couldn't reasonably expect at the time we entered into the agreement with you or because of something outside of our reasonable control
If you’re a consumer, the terms of this agreement won’t affect any legal rights you may have under any law, and which we can’t exclude. We’ll send you notices by email, post, text, voicemail or other form of electronic message. Please tell us about any changes to your contact details so we can contact you in relation to your order or use of our services. We may update these terms from time to time, so please check the then-current version before you place your order.
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you (and we) agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
Use of this site
- This site is operated by Bamboo & Grey and intended for use by UK residents.
- The site and in particular, prices are updated from time to time. You should check the site and read these terms to ensure you have the latest information.
- These terms govern your use of the content and services on this site. By using this site you accept these terms.
- Please read our Buying Online Terms before ordering products as these form part of our agreement with you. If you’re a consumer customer you have the right to cancel your online order no later than 7 working days from the day after you receive your products. This applies to all products.
What we don’t allow you to do
- Unless we tell you otherwise, you and any person you allow to use the site and content are not allowed to:
- make available the site and content (or any part of it) for any commercial or unlawful purpose;
- replicate the homepage or create a separate border around any part of the site and content (also known as framing);
- distribute or access any content that is obscene, threatening, inappropriate, in breach of confidence or privacy, in breach of any intellectual property rights (including copyright), unlawful, or in our opinion objectionable; and
- make excessive traffic demands, deliver spam of any kind, collect, or process information about users of the site or otherwise distribute unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, or engage in any other behaviour intended to restrict or prevent other users from using the site and content, or which is likely to damage our reputation or the reputation of any third party.
Protection of this site and intellectual property rights
- We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the site, content and services for personal, non-commercial purposes and subject to your compliance with these terms. You may copy content in an unchanged form for private use if and to the extent that is permitted by the copyright owner. You’re not entitled in respect of any content to allow third parties to access it unless and to the extent expressly permitted; or to change the site in any other way.
- You will only make fair use of the trade marks on this site and will not use them:
- as part of your own marks;
- in a manner which is likely to cause confusion or damage to the reputation of Bamboo & Grey; or
- to identify or imply endorsement or otherwise of products to which they do not relate.
- You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, payment-free, worldwide license to reproduce, transfer, modify, adapt and/or publish any content provided by you to us, as we see reasonably fit and without notice to you, in compliance with applicable laws.
- We may, at any time, moderate, remove or edit any material that you place or attempt to place on the site and block or suspend your access to the site.
- If you believe there’s a breach of these terms, your privacy or your intellectual property rights in relation to this site it’s important you report this to us. We will make every reasonable effort to deal with matters that are reported to us. However, we will not be liable for any failure to remove, or delay in removing, any content or third party material from the site or services, or for any good faith but wrongful removal of any third party materials.
- The inclusion of links on this site to third party sites does not imply our endorsement of such sites. We accept no responsibility for such third party content, services and sites. Unwanted communications may be sent to you by third parties. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from the receipt of such communications from third parties.
Damage to your computer or other device
- We use reasonable efforts to ensure that our website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, we shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
Limitation of liability
- This site and content are supplied to you on an ‘as is’ basis and we make no warranties, express or implied, regarding their satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, completeness, security or that they are free from error unless specifically set out in the terms accompanying such content.
- We try to ensure that the information within the site is accurate, but your access to the site and services and any action you carry out on the basis of information you obtain from or via the site is carried out entirely at your own risk and we accept no liability for any losses that you may suffer as a result.
- We will not be liable for any loss of use, profits or data or any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses, whether such losses or damages arise in contract, negligence or tort, or otherwise in relation to:
- your use of, reliance upon or inability to use the site or content;
- the deletion with or without notice or cause of any of your data or information stored on the site;
- any circumstance that is outside of our reasonable control; and
- any loss or damage that is not directly caused by us or which we could not reasonably expect at the time we entered into our agreement with you.
- Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury, our fraud or any other liability which we may not by law exclude or limit.
- These terms and conditions form the entire understanding between you and us concerning your use of the site and supersede all previous agreements relating to such use.
- If any part of these terms is determined to be legally invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms will continue unaffected.
- You or we will not be prevented from taking any further action if you or we fail to enforce the rights granted under these terms.
- These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and you and we both consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you have any questions concerning this site or the services and products we provide please contact us: email@example.com